Escape to Fiji 'hello me' with Mrs Woog
Tuesday 28th August 2018 – Saturday 1st September 2018
Join us in August and experience the Waitui Beach Club an exclusive, Adults Only area within Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa where you can dine, relax and be entertained.
During the day, the focus in the Club is on pure relaxation with personalised pool butler service, as well as wellness and fitness.
At sunset the mood and lighting changes to a more vibrant atmosphere where you can enjoy a range of food and beverage offerings including sharing platters, tapas, cocktails and regular live entertainment.
Waitui Beach Club is the place to enjoy the picturesque outdoors and the magnificent Nadi Bay sunset with cool summer refreshments.
Unwind, wine and dine in paradise!
Over the past four years the WoogsWorld and Hello Me partnership has gone from strength to strength with numbers increasing each year. Our aim is to get women travelling again and to ESCAPE the mundane! Bringing groups of like-minded women together to focus on US!
- 4 nights’ accommodation in an Ocean View room at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Happy Hour with Canapes
- Daily access to Waitui Beach Club which includes: personalised pool butler service, 25m lap pool with swim up bar, private poolside cabanas, gymnasium and Veuve Clicquot Champagne Bar, separate dedicated check in, daily pool kit service with a towel, water and sunscreen and guaranteed a beach day bed daily
- 2 x dinners with wine
- 2 x lunches
- 1 x 60 minute In Deep Relaxing Massage from the So Spa Sofitel
- Return airport transfers
- Complimentary resort wifi
- Complimentary Gym access
- Special Gift from Sequins and Sand
- 20% discount on all treatments at the So Spa Sofitel
AUD $2,850 Single in a private room
AUD $2,400 per person twin share in a private room
We also offer payment plans. Deposit - $500, 8 May pay 50% of remaining instalment, 2 July pay remainder due.
What's NOT included in the package
- Airfares and taxes
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, mini bar, room service)
- Meals and beverages not included in the package
- Optional tours
If you need assistance arranging any of these aspects please contact us.